Communication with customers
The mission of the Directorate for Measures and Precious Metals (DMDM), as the leading metrological institution in the Republic of Serbia, is to develop and ensure the application of appropriate measurement infrastructure that provides accurate, reliable and fair measurements aimed at contributing to prosperity, improving citizens' lives and increasing competitiveness of our economy.
Improving cooperation with service users to the mutual satisfaction is an important task of the Directorate. If your requests are not met by the service provided, please let us know, so we could improve existing services through the analysis of your requests and needs.
What steps can you expect from us after submiting a complaint?
- Upon receipt of the complaint and according to the internal procedure, DMDM will proceed to resolve the complaint,
- If the complaint is justified, measures for its resolution will be defined, optimally within seven days from the day of receipt of the complaint, of which you will be informed acoringly,
- If the complaint is found to be unjustified, you will also be notified of such an outcome,
- If you believe that the proposed method of resolving the complaint is not appropriate, please let us know. Otherwise, you will be deemed to agree,
- You can expect information on resolving your complaint within 20 days of receiving the complaint.
You can express your satisfaction with the services provided by filling out the questionnaire.